Friday 22 July 2011

Gold, Nikkei to Cash

Couple of signals taking effect on next week's open of trading: My trading setup for gold goes from bullish to cash, and the same for my signal for the Nikkei Stock Average. Otherwise, everything's the same as last week: bullish for my new S&P 500 trading setup and the 30-year Treasury bond (meaning bearish for the yield) and cash for crude oil, natural gas and the U.S. BKX Bank Index.

My new setup for copper is also in cash for two more weeks, then goes bullish. Check my newly updated latest signals table for more details on how the Commitments of Traders positioning data sees these markets.

Have a good weekend, and good luck next week!

2 comments:

I_Got_Prechterized said...

If you shorted gold at the Monday morning open, you may have caught the top.

Reza said...

any clue for Monday

Thanks