Sunday 7 October 2012

Commitments Data This Week: Bullish for Banks, Bearish for Japan... And for Oct. 15: Bearish for Natural Gas

A sudden break appeared Friday in the otherwise generally bearish tone of the recent trader positioning as shown in the weekly Commitments of Traders data.

My trading setup for the BKX U.S. Bank Index has gone to bullish for the coming week's open of trading. See my latest signals table for more details on the trader positioning in this and my other setups.

At the same time, my setup for the Nikkei Stock Average goes to bearish this week. And my other existing signals remain the same, including bearish for the S&P 500, Nasdaq-100, silver and copper.

Natural gas, meanwhile, remains in cash this week but then goes bearish in a week, on Oct. 15.

Happy Thanksgiving to Canadian readers, and good luck this coming week.

No comments: