Friday 29 March 2013

Cash for Gold and Crude Oil

A couple of signals take effect on next week's open of trading in my system based on the weekly Commitments of Traders data:

- cash for my gold and crude oil signals

Meanwhile, the latest COT report issued this afternoon shows the "smart money" commercial hedgers getting more confident in their bullish net futures and options positioning in the S&P 500. That signal is now bullish.

See my latest signals table for more details on what the big money is doing in these and the other markets I trade using this free data from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Happy Easter - and good luck next week (especially on April Fool's Day!)

1 comment:

M said...

I have been following your blog recently,
What are your views on the Extremely high net short positions on Gold & Silver ?