Wednesday 21 March 2007

Current signals

- NASDAQ: Sell
- S&P 400 Midcap: Sell
- S&P 500: Buy
- DJIA: Buy
- Nikkei: Buy
- USERX: Sell
- XGD.TO: Sell
- 10-year Treasury: Buy
- USO: Buy
- XEG.TO: Buy
- OIH: Sell

* Please note that my system gave these signals many months ago in most cases. These signals shouldn't be construed as trading suggestions. Trading signals in my system often last for many months and even longer. My profit/loss calculations were based solely on taking trades immediately after the signals were given or at most several weeks later.

2 comments:

rico said...

Are you going to divulge anything about your system?

Alex Roslin said...

Thanks for your message. Sometime in mid-April, I'm planning to include comple details of how I came up with this trading system, profit/loss results in each market and how to trade the system. Essentially, it's a simple system of buying or selling when traders in a commodity have registered certain extreme levels of bullishness or bearishness. I calculated entry and exit points that historically have beaten the underlying cash markets by many multiples. You can also check the May issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, which will carry a story I wrote on my trading sustem. Regards, Alex