Wednesday 16 May 2012

New Nasdaq-100 Signal Flips to Bullish

Sorry for my late post this week! I must have got caught up in Mother's Day and am still sleeping off the festivities.

I did manage to update my latest signals table last Saturday, so if you checked there you would have seen what my signals are doing based on the weekly Commitments of Traders reports from the CFTC. To wit:

- My new Nasdaq-100 trading setup went bullish on this week's open of trading. That's based on super-bullish positioning by the "smart money" commercial hedgers and extremely bearish positioning by the wrong-way large speculators, whom I fade.

- Other signals remain the same: bullish for SPX, gold, silver and the Nikkei; bearish for crude oil, natural gas; and cash for the BKX U.S. Bank Indexcopper and the 30-year Treasury bond. Good luck the rest of this week, and see you back here after this Friday's COT update.

No comments: