Thursday 13 September 2007

In the News: Dollar Rout, Market Rot

Just put up some interesting new news posts at the "COTs & CFTC News Feed" page (see the Navigation bar). One is on how the U.S. dollar is trading near a record low against the Euro. In fact, the U.S. Dollar Index is now lower than at any time since Sept. 1992, when it fell to 78.43. Overnight, it fell below 79.15, before recovering this morning to 79.38. Also interesting is a website I hadn't heard of before, StockBrokerFraudBlog.com. It scrutinizes the woefully lax regulatory enforcement of the markets.

1 comment:

Anonymous Thinker said...

I have been searching for and reading various blogs hoping to find suitable ones to link to in my blog. I especially have come to like yours. I was wondering if you would like to exchange links.

Dereck