Friday 29 October 2010

Cash for Gas

Just updated my latest signals table based on today's Commitments of Traders data released by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Notable signals for next week's execution: My trading setups for natural gas and the 30-year Treasury bond both go from bullish to cash on Monday's open of trading. (The Treasury signal had already been stopped out on Thursday, as reported in my post earlier today.) I'll be back early next week with a post about the data and signals and an update to my portfolio page. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Reza said...

thanks Alex

Reza said...

Hi Alex

If you dont mind can you please post the Russell 2k.

Thanks

Alex Roslin said...

Hi Reza,

I don't have a setup for the Russell 2000 at the moment, but I agree it'd be a good market to study. Eventually I hope to have a setup for it too.

Regards,
Alex

Reza said...

Thanks Alex