Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Delay for Next COT Update

Bocas: Wow!
I'll need to delay my next Commitments of Traders update because I'll be making a little trip to Bocas del Toro, in Panama. It's supposed to be beautiful.

I'll be back early next week with my take on the latest COT data.

Sorry for the delay.

I'll take a chance and hold existing positions until I do my next update, which you can look out for next Tuesday or Wednesday.

No comments: