Saturday 20 April 2013

Quiet Week in COT Land

Quiet week in Commitments of Traders land this week, according to the latest weekly report from the CFTC.

No new signals to report taking effect this week! All existing signals are therefore still in effect. See my latest signals table for details.

Travel advisory: I'll be on the road next weekend returning to Quebec after a beautiful four months in Montezuma, Costa Rica.

Gracias, Montezuma! Pura vida.
We'll miss our friends (human, monkey and other), and thanks for another trip full of nice memories. Pura vida.

I hope to update this blog based on the data from next week's COT report shortly after our return the week of April 29. Sorry for the delay.

I'll take a chance and hold my existing positions until I'm able to do the update.

Good luck this week.

No comments: