Saturday 15 January 2011

Cashing Out on Crude, Gas Signal From Bullish to Bearish

My trading setup for crude oil goes from bearish to cash on this coming week's open of trading, while my signal for natural gas goes from bullish to bearish on the weekly open. Those signals are based on my setups using the weekly Commitments of Traders data issued by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Check out the details for those and the other markets I follow on my newly updated latest signals table.
In other markets, data has turned down somewhat for U.S. financials, while the "smart money" commercial hedgers are getting more bullish on the S&P 500, which they were shunning until recent weeks. Also, the wrong-way large speculators have gotten seriously negatory on gold - a potentially bullish sign.

Be sure to check my portfolio page for an update early this coming week. Good luck in the markets and out this week!

No comments: