Monday 21 February 2011

Bearish on Gas and Bonds

My trading signals for natural gas and the 30-year Treasury bond both go to bearish on the coming week's open of trading. All other signals in my COTs Timer trading system remain the same as last week (cash for the S&P 500, BKX U.S. Bank Index, the Nikkei and crude oil and bullish for gold). See my newly updated latest signals table for more details from last Friday's weekly Commitments of Traders release from the CFTC.
Also note that I've made a few corrections to some of the data because of a data inputing mistake caught by a couple of alert readers. (Thanks!) No changes were needed to existing signals, but my upcoming natural gas signal for the coming week's open is now bearish (as reported above), instead of bullish as I had previously thought.

No comments: